The International Conference on Management of Innovation and Technology
(ICMIT’02 & ISMOT'02)
Oct. 18-20, 2002
Hangzhou City, China
Themes: Management of Technology and Innovation in the 21st Century
Following the track of last 2 successful ISMOT held in 1995 and 1998, and
ICMIT in 2000 respectively, ISMOT'02 & ICMIT’02 will be more attractive for
the leading participants from academics, industries and governments all over
the world. ISMOT'02 continues its tradition which strongly links academy,
industry and government, some CEOs or CTOs from world or national famous
enterprises will be invited as keynote speakers.
Topics for regular sessions include, but are not limited to the followings:
Innovation Policy and New Economy
- National /Regional innovation system
- Globalization of R&D; and Technology Transfer
- Managing Core Competence and Technology Core Competence
- Managing Innovation Portfolio
- Entrepreneurship, Venture Capital and Innovation
- Measurement of R&D; Performance
- Managing the Technology Talent
- Strategic Project Management
- Managing IT Innovation and E-Commerce
- Managing Organizational Culture in Technology Innovation
- Strategic Human Resource Management for Technological Innovation
- Application of advanced methodologies: Lead User Method, Empathic Design,
- Managing Interface among R&D;, Marketing and Manufacturing, and others
- Supplier Chain Management
Full paper (max. 6 pages) in double column format, A4 paper printed,
including paper title, authors' names and affiliation, and short abstract
are requested. Authors are encouraged to submit the paper in electronic
Once accepted, authors will be given detailed instruction to prepare the
final camera-ready paper for the proceedings.
- Submit in 8.5" x 11" (letter size) pages with a top margin of 1", a
bottom margin of 1", and side margins of 1 inch.
- Use Times Roman Font and Two Columns (each 3.0" wide, separated by 0.5"
and 9.0" high), with right and left justified text.
- Recommended point size and vertical spacing:
Title (centered, all caps) : 16/18 Author Names (centered, initial caps):
Affiliations (centered, initial caps): 12/14 Abstracts, Body of text,
Acknowledgments & References : 10/12
Note: please give your name, title?address, telephone/Fax number and Email
etc?at the end of your paper.
Please E-mail, fax or mail your abstract of intent to participate as soon as
possible to (we strongly urge the use of Email for submission) :
Prof. Chen Jin,
Conference Coordinator for ISMOT'02 & ICMIT’02
Research Center for Innovation & Development,
Hangzhou, 310027, P.R. China.
Fax: 86-571-87951886, 86-571-87951358
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Submission of Paper: 31 March 2002
Notification of Acceptance: 15 May 2002
Camera-Ready Copy: 15 July 2002
Regular Fee: 380 US$ (before June 30, 2002),
Students or Delegates from LDCs: 200 US$